Emergency room closures. Household physician shortages. Wait occasions with devastating penalties. Staffing points and unhealthy work environments. British Columbia is in a well being care disaster, and the province’s rural communities are struggling essentially the most.
Be part of us for Scenario Crucial: a free, on-line public city corridor hosted by Anita Bathe with Belle Puri on September 20 that may tackle the present state of well being care, what’s not working and what wants to alter.
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Time: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Airs reside from the CBC Vancouver Broadcast Centre
- Name-in particulars might be introduced shortly
- Adrian Dix, Minister of Well being, B.C.
- Dr. Ramneek Dosanjh, President of Medical doctors of BC
- Dr. Rita McCracken, household doctor and UBC assistant professor and first care researcher
You’ll be able to pay attention to the city corridor on CBC Radio One throughout the province, watch on CBC TV and reside stream the city corridor on CBC Gem, YouTube, Fb and cbc.ca/bc.
This city corridor is a part of Scenario Crucial, a sequence from CBC British Columbia reporting on the boundaries individuals on this province face in accessing well timed and applicable well being care.